Notice

Please note that all content (photographs and text) are copyright of the author. I have licenced the contents of my blog under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License:This means that you can repost and use material for non commercial use only and as long as you give credit to me as the author and include the same conditions for anyone else to use the material likewise.Refer to the link for more information: Creative CommonsAttribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

Sunday, 7 July 2013

Some Random Flowers from Belgium


I thought I should share some photos of flowers I photographed in Belgium last year. Sorry I do not have much information about them but will be adding the names and taxonomic details as I discover them. As with other plants, some may appear in an "Intriguing Plant" post if they warrant it or in a "Plant Family" post.















Flora and Fauna - Plants and Critters Blog by Vincent Albert Vermeulen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

Based on a work at http://plantsandcritters.blogspot.be/.

Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://plantsandcritters.blogspot.be/.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete